25 de julho de 2011

Tears Language

Tapes / Rio Grande do Sul

This  is for  a people  that   cried  a lot for a tragedy and these words are  for  everyone, 
at this world, understands  how is the tears' language!
 
I just want to know who I AM, without to hurt nobody that I love. 
It’s so confused and makes my heart stop for a while, a while that the truth needs 
to come back for your place...that never should left behind of the lies!
If I need to cry anytime...I will do this on my friends arms!!! 
Because my family  will never understand my weakness about this tragedy! 
I can do everything that I want, but now that I want to come back with the hours…
This is impossible. Maybe this "time" is a part of my destiny that I should hold on more strong 
and to learn with the consequences!! 
My wish at this moment is the beginning of better days! 
Days that make me fell "Ok" and with more trust!
I want to say more than words in my acts, unfortunately they don't understand this!!
In the end...this song is for calm down the chests…


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário